Kari Lake the one-time Republican nominee for Governor of Arizona if nothing else is consistent in her falsehoods. According to a 70-page lawsuit filed on Friday, the losing nominee for Governor is out in an effort to overturn the election by the use of the court system. As ABC notes, the lawsuit is littered with numerous falsehoods and wild baseless claims. The lawsuit as it reads is about ‘restoring faith in the election process’ though Maricopa County officials have viciously denied all claims made in the suit. The suit likely isn’t even legal and it seeks the unprecedented action of overturning an election Katie Hobbs legally won.
Kari Lake is still trying to overturn an election she legally lost
More from American PoliticsMore posts in American Politics »
- Classified documents have been found in the home of Mike Pence
- Biden may have put nat’l security in jeopardy says Adam Schiff
- Hypocritical Republicans are now demanding visitors logs to Biden ‘s Wilmington home after classified docs discovery
- Twitter Files now claim to reveal both Biden and Trump helped suppress flow of information on social media
- Democrats are moving to bar Donald Trump from the White House ever again