U.S officials have now announced that drugs from the National Stockpile are ready-and-waiting as the flu; RSV, and COVID-19 viruses spread across America. Hospitalizations in young children; young people, and adults are climbing in most parts of the country according to the Center for Disease Control. The CDC estimates that 150,000 hospitalizations and 9,300 deaths so far this season have occurred due to the flu.
U.S to open national stockpile for flu medications as cases and viruses spread across America
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- GOPers in Iowa are showing just how cruel they really are and it involved SNAP benefits
- Kevin McCarthy has been elected Speaker of the House, America is doomed as we know it
- Black Owned: Check out this candle business that designs its candles as sneakers
- Social media is in a tizzy over the price of a studio apartment in Manhattan of all places
- Another crypto firm is facing serious allegations of fraud