President Joe Biden has announced that thousands of Americans have been freed from federal marijuana charges thanks to an executive action. On Thursday, Biden released a video message from the White House confirming that more than 6,500 Americans would see their convictions and charges pardoned and vacated.
Joe Biden just pardoned thousands of Americans freeing them of federal marijuana charges
More from American PoliticsMore posts in American Politics »
- Report: Trump hid $19.8m foreign loan from creditors while he was President
- The SCOTUS compared Black kids in Ku Klu Klux Klan outfits to reality in its effort to determine whether or not a baker has the right to express her homophobia towards customers
- Karen Bass has won the Los Angeles race for Mayor beating billionaire goon Rick Caruso
- New filing shows DOJ found that Trump kept secret documents in desk at Mar-a-Lago
- Florida ‘s Ron DeSantis thinks he is God and no this is not a joke