Kyle Rittenhouse ‘s jury is preparing for day two of deliberations in the case that could land him behind bars or simply walk free. But according to CNN, those deliberations may no matter how you spin it come at a dramatic cost amid widespread claims of white privilege and supremacy dominating the trial as a whole. It was previously reported that Rittenhouse himself was allowed to pick jurors from a random bowl — something that is typically done by a court clerk and not the person on trial in Kenosha.
They’re back: Rittenhouse jurors return for day 2 of deliberations amid fears of widespread protests
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- GOPers in Iowa are showing just how cruel they really are and it involved SNAP benefits
- Kevin McCarthy has been elected Speaker of the House, America is doomed as we know it
- Black Owned: Check out this candle business that designs its candles as sneakers
- Social media is in a tizzy over the price of a studio apartment in Manhattan of all places
- Another crypto firm is facing serious allegations of fraud